- 1. Basic Policy
- The Web site (all pages under the www.ocha.ac.jp domain name, hereinafter referred to as "this Web site" or "the site") of Ochanomizu University, a national university corporation, does not collect the personal information (i.e., information that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as a name) of users browsing the site. Information related to site users is, however, collected as necessary for the smooth operation of the services provided by this Web site (such as the provision of various types of information), as described in item 2 below. Any collected information is handled appropriately and within the scope of the purpose for which it is used.
- 2. Scope of Collected Information
- 3．Information Usage
- Ochanomizu University will sometimes use the information collected as described in item 2 above, which does not identify individuals, for statistical purposes to improve the services offered to viewers of this Web site as well as to provide information. Collected information is not used for any other purpose or made available to third parties. (This does not include legal requests for disclosure; illegal acts, such as unauthorized access or blackmail; or other such special circumstances.)
- 4．Information Management and Storage
- Safety measures are followed to protect collected information from such risks as leakage, loss, and falsification.
- 5．Compliance with Laws and Continuous Revision
Ochanomizu University Homepage Steering Committee (Administrated by the Public Relations Team)
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : 03-5978-5105